Choose Your Blockchain
Binance Smart Chain
Choose Your Smart Contract
Easily create your own token on Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, XDAI, or MATIC. No code involved! Our 3 different types of contracts for creating an ERC-20 or equivalent give you different options to customize your token.
Create your own safe crowdfunding platform to receive donations on a per-project basis. Smart Contracts allow crowdfundings to have active participation of contributors, empowering them to approve (or not) the withdrawal of funds.
Initial Coin Offerings
Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) are contracts for managing a token crowdsale, allowing investors to purchase tokens with Ether. We have 2 different types of ICOs so have different options on managing your token sale. Choose from our simple or more advanced contract.
ERC-721 NFTs and Marketplace
COMING SOON! ERC-721 is a standard for non-fungible tokens (NFT) or deeds. NFT are useful to represent digital or physical assets that cannot be divided. Examples include: Properties (houses, art pieces), Virtual collectibles (virtual pets, cards), “Negative value” assets (loans, burdens, and other responsibilities)
- POWERED BY WPSMARTCONTRACTS: This site is build using WordPress and utilizes the WP Smart Contracts plugin to deploy your smart contracts to your desired blockchain.
- IS WORDPRESS A SECURE PLATFORM TO INTERACT WITH SMART CONTRACTS? WordPress is the most popular CMS in the world, and for the same reason is a target for exploits and attacks of every kind. If you know what you are doing WordPress can be a really secure platform. But to protect the users, the WP Smart Contracts plugin never touch your private keys. All this work is handled by the Metamask browser extension. Metamask is a very reputable wallet-tool in the market that allows you to safely interact with smart contracts on multiple blockchains.
- WHAT IS ETHEREUM? Ethereum is an open blockchain platform made to run decentralized applications (smart contracts) worldwide. In recent times the gas fees, or the fees paid to run your contract on the network, have been extremely high. Because of this we have integrated second layer solutions via 3 other blockchains, Binance Smart Chain, XDai, and Polygon (formerly MATIC).
- WHAT IS AN ERC-20 TOKEN? ERC-20 is a standard that implements a token interface. That allow to store, receive and transfer units of value (tokens). A token can be a cryptocurrency a certificate of property or any representation of value.
- WHAT ARE THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS? You only need a Browser compatible with Metamask (Chrome, Mozilla and Brave at the moment) and the extension or add-on properly installed.
- IS ETHEREUM SECURE? Ethereum is the leader in smart contracts platforms and is really strong and secure, but using a smart contract that hasn’t been properly tested and audited can compromise your project and your funds. WP Smart Contracts use only community audited smart contracts that have been proven to be trustworthy and safe.
- ARE MY PRIVATE KEYS SAFE? Yes, we never touch your private keys. They are safely stored in Metamask, which is a very reputable wallet-tool in the market that allows you to safely interact with smart contracts.
- ARE THE SMART CONTRACTS AUDITED? Yes, our contracts are based on OpenZeppelin and ConsenSys implementations of ERC-20 Tokens, both sets of contracts have been extensively audited and used by the ethereum community for years. Also, WP Smart Contracts plugins deploy your contracts and make them openly visible and auditable in etherscan.io a very well recognized Ethereum explorer.
- CAN I TEST MY TOKENS BEFORE GOING LIVE? Absolutely, you can give a try to your contracts in the test network of your preference and then, when you are ready, you can deploy your contracts to the main network of your choice.
- ARE THERE ANY FEES? In some cases you will have to pay a deployment fee and network gas fees. The deployment fees vary per contract. Contract Logic was built as a tool for anyone to use to build smart contracts and deploy them to their chosen blockchain. We do not charge any fees. The fees you pay are to the blockchain for deploying your smart contract.